Have you seen Dr. Kimberly D Safman?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

She is GREAT but the wait is VERY long!

My back surgery has been a real problem and I've been unable to get help. She tried an injection and explained why it didn't work. She sent me to PT with a person she recommended. Finally I am getting better!!i I am very grateful for Dr. Safman.

Stay away. She is not interested in you as a patient, she is only interested in herself. Find a doctor who cares about you. Clearly, it is not this doctor.

Poor attitude. Looking to make as much money as she can. Beware

Empathetic

I had several concerns about the procedure but Dr Safman patiently and was empathetic to my concerns. She allayed my fears and made the whole process that much easier.

Love Dr. Safman- She made me feel at ease during and after my procedure. I love the way she communicates!

The staff was very relaxed and very helpful

Excellent Doctor

I've been a patient of Dr Safman since 2010 and have found her to be extremely professional and caring. The wait time is almost nil as she runs a tight ship but she still spends time with you to answer all your questions. I highly recommend her.

My shoulder is moving freely again!!!

Dr. Safman performed a cortisone injection on my frozen shoulder. I was a bit nervous as I had heard that the injections are painful. She used a local anesthetic injection to prevent pain, and it stung, but I had no pain at all from the cortisone shot. It was a very quick procedure and it worked! I have full range of motion back in my shoulder. My only criticism is that she did not introduce herself. I met her when she came in to perform the procedure, and I was honestly expecting a man. I had to ask her if she was the doctor as she did not introduce herself. Follow up was a series of email questionnaires which were very helpful with what to expect. I would certainly recommend Dr. Safman as she fixed my problem with no pain. Thank you Dr. S!

Dr. Safman

Dr. Safman is a caring and kind doctor. She takes the time to listen, digest the information and work with me on the best possible track for my care. I would recommend Dr. Safman and her staff to all my friends.

what does "review titile" mean?

don't remember all the info about the questions above, it has been a long time, since I have seen Dr Safman, but I am about to call for an appointment for a recent injury. She is my first choice. She has been courteous, friendly, kind, patient and most important - HELPFUL!

Dr. Safman is super professional and made me feel comfortable immediately upon entering her treatment room. I would recommend her to anyone having the same proceedure .

Shoulder pain

My shoulder is a bit restricted with arthritis and painfull. After the injection it is so much better. I can move it with greater range and no pain.

Dr. Kimberly D Safman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.

Dr. Kimberly D Safman Is this you?