Dr. Kimberly Shepherd Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Shepherd?

Posted on July 14th, 2016

Dr. Shepherd seems not to only care about you on a medical level but also on a personal level. I am so glad I have her as my gyn.

Posted on November 11th, 2015

Dr. Shepherd is the best! She's spends time and really listens to you. I would rank her at the top of the list!

Incredible OB!

Posted on July 29th, 2015

Dr. Shepherd is a knowledgable, caring and concerned person. She has been my OB for 7 years, has seen me through a miscarriage, difficult pregnancies and other issues. She listens and never rushes me. She went above and beyond when I had a baby that was expected to be born with medical problems, she gave me her cell phone number and told me to skip the paging service with this baby. She personally got us in quickly to see a specialist at children's hospital. She delivered all 3 of my babies and each experience was great! Love her and can't say enough good things about her! The wait for an annual appointment is a few months, but I can get into see her quickly when there is an issue.

Posted on August 7th, 2013

Dr. Shepherd is a good doctor, but, the first time I called, I was put on hold for 20 minutes and then hung up on. The second time, I was on hold for 10 minutes and I hung up. I called another day, actually got to talk to someone in the office, and I was hung up on. I then called back and the office staff would not set up an appointment because I wanted to switch my OB/GYN and I'm very sure I'm pregnant, but she said I had to take a home pregnancy test first. The office staff is so rude and unprofessional.

A shining light in my time of need

Posted on May 1st, 2013

I have been a patient for 10 years and every visit is wonderful. She helped me through both my pregnancies and with my daughter she helped more with me being on bedrest and bleeding.

The best OBGYN you will find

Posted on February 22nd, 2013

Dr. Shepherd is the best Dr you will be lucky enough to find! She is kind, thorough and she genuinely cares about her patients. She makes you feel like you are her only patient. I've never had any trouble getting in to see her and her nursing staff is always very helpful with questions (and if they can't answer them, they check with her and get back to you promptly). I saw Dr. Shepherd for my pregnancy with my son and through two miscarriages. She was wonderful for both. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. She's the best there is!

Posted on July 27th, 2011

Dr. Shepherd is a fantastic doctor and a really wonderful human being. I feel fortunate to have my first baby delivered by her. I had some problems and she went out of the way and left enough instructions for the staff at OSU hospital to make sure that everything goes fine before and at the time of delivery. Too bad, I am bound by my insurance to go to another doctor as she no longer delivers at OSU. I would definitely recommend her to anybody and everybody.

Wonderful and Caring Doctor

Posted on April 3rd, 2011

Dr. Shepherd is a wonderful OB/GYN. She has been my doctor for several years now through births of my two sons and two miscarriges. She is truly cares about her patients. My husband and I both think the world of her. She is the best you will find.

Would definitely recommend to anyone

Posted on November 28th, 2010

Dr. Shepherd is a very caring physician. She spends time with her patients,is extremely sincere and easy to talk to. I am lucky to have such a wonderful doctor!

Just what I needed

Posted on October 8th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Shepherd since 2003. In addition to the regular annual checks I have had a D&C as well as office procedures done by her. She is wonderfully proficient and extremely intelligent. But just as important she is kind, caring and very gentle. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Posted on April 18th, 2009

She is fantastic. I will stay a patient of hers as long as she practices! (I have been a patient since 2004)

Szymon