Dr. Kimberly Singh Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Singh?

Octotber 2015

Posted on December 8th, 2015

Dr. Singh and her staff is very courteous and friendly and make you feel like family. Dr. Singh is very humble and listens to all your questions and concerns and gives you positive assertiveness on what is best for you :) I am very blessed that I had a wonderful doctor to perform my tummy tuck/ lipo surgery without any complications, she is the best ever!!! Love her humble spirits :) and love her staff

Tummy Tuck

Posted on September 30th, 2015

Dr. Singh has been such a great surgeon. I loved most her bedside manner. She was extremely thorough on what to expect during surgery and that made me feel comfortable. Also after surgery she made herself available to me and that was unheard of for me. Most surgeons after surgery you don't get to talk to the surgeon. I highly recommend Dr. Singh. The tummy tuck was excellent. Everything she instructed to me worked perfectly.

Dr. Singh was the best choice in surgeon I could've ever made!

Posted on April 8th, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Singh by a friend and I am so thankful. I couldn't ask for a better surgeon. I have always wanted to get breast implants due to my very flat chest but I never really went as far as scheduling a consultation because I didn't want to travel out of state and nobody had ever recommended an Atlanta doctor.... until one of my co-workers mentioned Dr. Kimberly Singh. From the moment she walked in the exam room I knew she would be my surgeon. She was super sweet and personable. She explained the procedure and answered all my questions patiently ( I had a lot). I never once felt rushed. I loved the fact that she made sure she knew exactly what look I was going for. She even took some time before I got rolled back to the operating room to answer any last minute questions and concerns I had and made sure I had not changed my mind about implant size. The staff was amazing as well, they made sure they checked on me while I was at home recovering. Recovery was fast, I had my surgery on a Thursday and was back at work that following Monday! The best part of this whole experience was of course my results!!!!! My breasts look absolutely amazing! I am beyond happy with the size and how perfectly they suit my body! Overall I give Dr. Singh and her staff 5 stars all the way across! I couldn't be happier with my choice in doctor!

Breast Reconstruction

Posted on March 4th, 2015

While no one wants to go through breast reconstruction, Dr. Singh and her staff made this experience most enjoyable. Throughout this procedure, Dr. Singh made me feel like a friend, not a patient; she showed true concern and even greeted me with a warm hug! Everyone in her office reflected Dr. Singh's caring personality. They were always available every time I called, and they quickly worked me into their schedule if I needed to see them. Dr. Singh's staff is very knowledgeable and professional yet very caring and kind. I have recommended Dr. Singh to many of my friends (should they ever need her) and will again.

Wanted to do something for myself. Chose to do breast augmentation.

Posted on January 19th, 2015

First of all, Dr. Singh and all the girls in the office were very helpful. Dr. Singh did an excellent job making me feel comfortable, and was very understanding about my expectations. She is a fantastic doctor and excellent surgeon. I am very happy with my results. Over the Christmas holidays she and her staff called to check on me. Patient care is awesome!

Desire for natural result

Posted on December 18th, 2014

I expressed my desire to Dr. Kimberly Singh for a "natural" and proportional breast enhancement. She was right on the money in determining the size and type of procedure. The finished product was exactly what I had expressed to her, and although I was nervous going into surgery, her bedside manner made me feel immediately comfortable. I've been extremely well taken care of by her and her staff.

Needed to take 10 years off!

Posted on October 16th, 2014

Dr. Singh is very attentive. I was adamant about not getting botox. However,as I aged and saw the lines on my face get worse, I knew I had to do something. Dr. Singh is very gentle and took the time to make sure I was comfortable with my decision to do it and during the entire process.

best surgeon east of atlanta!

Posted on June 21st, 2013

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Singh. I had my Breast augmentation and liposuction surgery this year and could not be happier!!

Posted on August 15th, 2017