Dr. Kimberly K Snapp Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly K Snapp?

Most uncaring, unkind, judgemental, and rude Dr. I have ever seen.

She had me judged before she ever listened to me. I went in not feeling well with several things bothering, and I left crying feeling very frustrated and belittled. She made me feel like I should have been able to schedule not feeling well around her Friday night when she would have rather been at the Riverfest. That was her opening statement to me, "Why did you come here at almost 7:00 o'clock on a Friday night - the first night of Riverfest?" Worst Doctor appointment I have ever had to suffer through.

Was rude and had to apologize after she interupted me.

Was quick to judge my situation and thus a diagnosis. Didn't even let me say more than a few sentences before she blurted out how she totally disagreed with my regular doctors use of antibiotics. Did catch herself and finally listen but I felt like she didn't take me seriously after that point and was abrasive, curt and rude.

COPD

Dr. Kimberly K Snapp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.