Dr. Kimberly Stock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Stock?

Posted on March 1st, 2017

An excellent doctor in all respects.....

Posted on May 13th, 2016

Dr.Stock is a real friendly,compassionate doctor.One of the best whom I have seen.She spends enough time with us patiently listening. Gives timely advice and suggestions and refers to other doctors if needed.Her bedside manner is excellent.She explains everything and is very prompt in replying to our emails. Their website and the healow app is one of the best.We can see our results and upcoming appointments in it.Even emailing them with our questions and receiving the reply is really fast. The staff is also very professional and caring.They give us a call be it good news or bad news.The nurse take enough time to explain the results and hear our questions and get back to us promptly. Overall,I would definitely recommend Dr.Stock to anyone.

Great family doctor & human being!

Posted on March 14th, 2016

Wonderful doctor! Been her patient for 15 years (since she started).

Posted on January 1st, 2016

Dr. Stock is a very good Doctor; has been my doctor for several years & that is why I stay with her ! She has many attributes that you won't find with a lot of doctors in this day & age ! Friendly, intelligence, will talk & discuss with you what you don't understand! I would recommend her to anyone !

Posted on September 20th, 2015

Dr. Stock is an excellent doctor. My entire family sees her. She is more than a good doctor. She is a good person. She is caring, follows up, very friendly as well as professional.

Lifesaver and Caregiver

Posted on December 29th, 2014

Dr. Stock has been caring for me for years. She always encourages better health habits and is very supportive of even the slowest of efforts. She has literally saved my life.

Great Dr. but a wait time

Posted on March 5th, 2013

I agree with the previous review about the staff at the front window. They have fixed this and they are much better! The wait is unbearable though! I drive far to get there so to wait another hr in the room is too much for me. I love Dr Stock - she is very warm and remembers your history well. I just don't understand what they do while I wait! I was the second appt one time and waited an hr!

Best Doc & Staff in the Columbus Metro Area

Posted on May 25th, 2012

This is the best doc in the city! I have a friend who needs a PCP, but they're not accepting pait!

patricia roark

Posted on May 15th, 2012

Dr Stock is one of the best caring doctors that I have had. She is a warm caring wonderful and the best! Thank you Dr Stock for taking such food care of me

Posted on February 17th, 2012

Dr. Stock is the most caring doctor I've ever seen. She truly cares about her patients. She would spend time talking to you and trying to understand what's going on. She's never in a rush. I highly recommend Dr. Stock to anyone who would like quality medical care.

Posted on May 18th, 2011

I think very highly of Dr. Stock. My husband, daughter and myself were her patients while we lived in Columbus, Oh. I have never found another Doctor to compare with her. She truly cares and takes every avenue to find your problem. She treats you like a friend. I wish we still lived close enough to have her as our Dr.

Great doctors, horrible staff

Posted on March 22nd, 2011

The doctors and nurses are great. I am a second generation patient, and the doctors and nurses not only know us, but our family history.The front office staff, however is horrific. They are cold and impersonal. They have shown no willingness to demonstrate empathy at any level. They are too willing to put "rules" before "circumstances."My advice is to not use this practice until they can turn their staff's behavior around.