Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly A Tosch
Dr. Kimberly A Tosch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sterling Heights, MI. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Tosch is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Troy and Mclaren Macomb Hospital. Dr. Tosch has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberly A Tosch has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kimberly A Tosch has the following 14 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
Showing 5 of 15
I felt like Dr. Tosch rushed through my appointment without giving me much feedback or taking me seriously. Then, I had an upper GI and instead of someone from the office calling me with results I received a message from the doctor through MyChart that read "Upper GI showed inflammation of the bowels. If you're still having problems you may need an endoscopy. Call the office to set up an appointment to come back in and see me." Really?? Of course I'm still having problems. That's why I had an upper GI to begin with. I called the office to explain the doctor's message and to set up a follow up appointment and they told me it would be 2 months before I could get back in. The doctor should have followed up and scheduled the endoscopy right away. Very disappointed. I've since found a new gastroenterologist who has diagnosed me with celiac disease and is great about following up and interacting with patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Tosch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Kimberly A Tosch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHenry Ford Medical Center-Lakeside, 14500 Hall Rd, Sterling Heights, MI
Dr. Kimberly A Tosch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sterling Heights, MI.