Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Kimberly Trever
Kimberly Trever is a Doctor primarily located in Traverse City, MI. They speak English.
Showing 3 of 3
Psychiatrist, Dr. Kimberly Trever, D.O. , M.P.H. , of Ingress PLLC in Traverse City, Michigan is the BEST Psychiatrist in Northern Michigan, and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for help with a mental health condition!!I have been in therapy most of my life and Dr. Kimberly Trever has been my Psychiatrist for quite some time now. Until Dr. Kimberly Trever came along, I had given up hope. Like many people, I'd become all too familiar with the short comings in this particular industry. Like a lot of Mental Health patients, I'd all but given up on any measurable improvement for my conditions and resigned myself to a life of misery. I'd gotten used to the status quo in the Mental Health profession, a sterile, superficial, revolving door mentality. Right from my first appointment with Dr. Trever, there was a mental connection. I knew immediately that she understood, and truly cared about, me. She is extremely intelligent and empathetic. She has a down-to-earth relatable good nature, and is shockingly selfless. Dr. Trever has consistently proven herself to be trustworthy, honest, reliable, and someone I can truly rely on. She routinely recalls intricate details about me that others never seemed to grasp no matter how many years I'd been seeing them.I've come to realize, that Dr. Trever is primarily motivated by her empathy and compassion for people, rather than financial gain, or status. On our first appointment, she realized I was having back pain and she insisted I take her chair, instead of the couch. Then, there was one time when I accidentally showed up a day early for my appointment, and Dr. Trever was very busy with paper work. Rather than ask me to come back at the correct day and time, she stopped what she was doing and INSISTED that I stay for my therapy. Then, there are the times when I have a lot on my mind and a lot to talk about. Rather than watching the clock, Dr. Trever, often continues past the end of the session time, until we have covered everything.In conclusion, Dr. Kimberly Trever is the most astonishing person I've met in my 40+ years on this planet. It goes without saying that she is obviously unmatched and unrivaled in her profession and I'm eternally thankful for her presence in my life.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1084 Fisher Rd, Traverse City, MI
Kimberly Trever is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Traverse City, MI.