Kimberly Vanderveen Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Kimberly Vanderveen?

I was so thankful that God lead me to Dr. Vanderveen for my surgery. She is not only an excellent surgeon but also a very caring person. I would recommend her to anyone needing thyroid surgery.

Best Choice For Endocrine Issues!

Dr. Vanderveen is terrific! Smart, funny, personable, caring, dedicated to care, and extremely knowledgeable about thyroid disorders. I had complete trust in her performing a biopsy and subsequent surgery on me. I would highly recommend her to anyone with thyroid problems!

Parathyroid surgery

Had parathyroid surgery done by Dr. Kimberly Vanderveen and was very satisfied. Would recommend her to anyone needing this type of surgery.

Top Notch!!

Dr. Vanderveen is an amazing doctor. Her experience and bed side manner are impeccable. She is very thorough when explaining diagnosis and care. I never feel rushed and I can openly discuss any health concerns. I feel as if I'm actively participating in my care decisions, which is very important to me. I wish all doctors were as kind and respectful.

An awesome doctor!

This was the first time I had to go to Dr. Vanderveen. I did not know what to expect. I love her. She never rushed our time together. She explained everything in detail. She mad me feel that I was the only patient she had. We live 3.5 hours away from Denver and she made sure I had her cell phone number to call her over the weekend if I had problems. I would strongly recommend her and her office staff to anyone with endocrinology problems.

At my first visit, I was very impressed with the thoroughness of my exam. After reviewing all of my records, Dr. Vanderveen agreed that my thyroid should be removed. I had the surgery one month ago, and it was a very positive experience. Unlike my previous thyroid surgery, I had NO complications! I was talking, eating, and drinking within hours of the surgery. Dr. Vanderveen is positive, compassionate, and an outstanding surgeon. Check her out…She is exceptional!

I had the most awesome experience with this practice. I live 150 miles from the office and when I had my appointment they had already arrange to have all my tests done on the same day! It couldn't have been any better. Thank you for doing all that you did for me.

This was a very nerve wracking appointment for me as I was not ready to hear the words 'thyroid cancer'. Dr. Vanderveen presented all the information to me, provided options, and was very compassionate when answering my questions. I did not feel rushed at all and all of the office staff was a pleasure to work with.

Awesome experience would recommend highly!!!!!!

Awesome, thank you!

I had a complete thyroidectomy plus removal of 2 1/2 parathyroid glands. The incision was so small and recovery was a breeze. I would recommend Dr. Vanderveen to anyone needing an endocrine surgeon.

The most memorable was how friendly everyone was.