Dr. Kimberly Watts Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Watts?

Wonderful doctor!

Posted on December 15th, 2016

Great doctors are hard to find. We're so lucky to have met this doctor when our daughter was just a newborn and diagnosed with a rare genetic disease. Dr Watts is very knowledgeable, listens to her clients' needs and stands behind whatever decision you go with regarding your child's care of plan. She listens to the parents concerns and is very easygoing. I always feel better when I talk to her because she puts me at easy even when my daughter is in critical care. She's very positive, hardworking and accommodating. We can always call the after hours to speak with her or her colleague.

Posted on February 10th, 2016

Dr Watts has amazing bedside care. She showed great compassion to us and our daughter as she battled a very tough disease. We will forever be grateful to her

Horrible experience

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

She just don't care about communication skill with her patients. I will not go there anymore. She and her nurse are horrible. I don't recommend to anybody. Dr.Watts needs to improve her customer service .

Posted on August 10th, 2017