Dr. Kimberly M Wirths Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly M Wirths?

DOES NOT LISTEN

THIS DOCTOR TRY TO PUT ME ON ANTIDEPRESSENTS FOR MY HEADACHES. I AM MILITARY AND TOLD HER I ALWAYS HAVE TAKEN MAXAL (NON NARCOTIC) AND SHE SUGGESTED NAPERSON AND PROZAC. WHAT THE HECK? WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. I WILL NEVER GO BACK!!!!!!

Not a Family Practitioner

She doesn't care about her patients health only the monetary gain from her work! Rude insensitive and uneducated in anything except obstetrics.

Best Doctor Ever

Dr Wirths is one of the kindest doctors that my family has ever seen. She is very thorough. She takes time with her patients, she allows work-in-type patients and has even met us at the office on saturday when the office was no longer open. I have seen her for many years. And would recommend her to others.

I understand other Doctors rely on WebMd if they are not certain about a patients complaints or medical problems. Hopefully, most people come with legimate problems or they wouldn't be in your office. You can't be expected to know everything. So please check with WebMd.com before making snap decisions.

Do not see this doctor

Do not see this dr. She is neither knowlegible nor thorough. I also question her integrty. I am a transplant patient and saw her for only 7 months. The first time I saw her was for my back pain and to let her know my condition. I gave her my kidney doctors info, which she didn't really care to take. I wanted to see a PT for my back pain, instead she gave me a prescription and told me to ask the pharmacist if it would interfere with my meds or go thru my kidney. I found out from the pharmacy that the drug did both. Dr Wirths should've looked up that information for me and because she didn't it was a waste of my time to go see her and to see the pharmacist. After 2 weeks numberous of phone calls to the dr's office, I finally got a referal. I thought to myself, anyone can make mistakes, so I continued to see her, but my other visits were the same. I would say 4 out of 5 times were bad experiences. The 1 time it was good was when I saw the Nurse Practioner. Do not see this doctor.

She doesn't care about her patients and lets the nurse take care of the phone triage as she doesn't want to be bothered. Also she allows her aunt to work there and be a dictator to the rest of the staff. Dr. Wirths also talks freely about patients after they leave the office how she dislikes them and wishes they would find another physician.

Dr. Kimberly M Wirths is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Altus, OK.