Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberley Workman
Dr. Kimberley Workman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hillsboro, OR, with another office in Clackamas, OR. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Workman is affiliated with Providence St Vincent Medical Center, Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center and Oregon Health Sciences Univ. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberley Workman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Kimberley Workman has the following 16 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Kimberley Workman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Workman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Oregon Health Sciences Univ
Interstate Med Office South
17 Years Experience
University Of California San Francisco School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kimberley Workman in this video.
Dr. Kimberley Workman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hillsboro, OR.