Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberley Workman
Dr. Kimberley Workman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hillsboro, OR, with another office in Clackamas, OR. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Workman is affiliated with Providence St Vincent Medical Center, Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center and Oregon Health Sciences Univ. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberley Workman has 2 locations
2875 NW Stucki Ave
Hillsboro, OR 97124
Book Online Now
Dr. Kimberley Workman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.<br>In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Kimberley Workman has the following 16 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 9
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kimberley Workman - Posted on October 7th, 2018
Dr Workman performed surgery on my ankle after an accident with an unlicensed teen driver on meth in a stolen car. She said the bones in my ankle we’re “kibbles and bits”. She followed up all along the way during the healing process. She took time to sit with me in front of my X-ray and explain what happened to my foot/ankle. I had flat feet and an impedment before the accident. Dr Workman gave me surgical and non-surgical treatment options. She did not recommend additional surgery as bones would have to be fused and there were no guarantees as to whether or not my condition would improve plus another six months plus of recovery time. Instead she referred me to a specialist downstairs in her building who could talk to me about various choices of a brace. She showed me photos of what braces were available, highlighting the benefits of each. Throughout this sux month period of recovery her PA, Tanya, was prompt in responding to every call I made asking for information or a doctor signed form for extended time on my temporary DMV disability tag. All in all I had confidence that I would get straight answers from Dr Workman and whatever help I needed during recovery from the accident.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kimberley Workman - Posted on May 3rd, 2018
Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Dr. Workman & staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kimberley Workman - Posted on May 1st, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kimberley Workman - Posted on April 25th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kimberley Workman - Posted on April 18th, 2018
Dr. Workman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Oregon Health Sciences Univ
Interstate Med Office South
17 Years Experience
University Of California San Francisco School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Kimberley Workman Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kimberley Workman's office for more information.
2875 NW Stucki Ave Hillsboro, OR : (971) 310-1000
9900 SE Sunnyside Rd Clackamas, OR : (503) 652-2880
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kimberley Workman, MD - Orthopedic Surgery in Hillsboro, OR, in this video.
Dr. Kimberley Workman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hillsboro, OR.