Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly Yeung-Yue MD
Dr. Kimberly Yeung-Yue, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Longview, TX and Scottsdale, AZ (and 1 other location). She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberly Yeung-Yue has 4 locations
11130 N. Tatum Boulevard Suite 100
Phoenix, AZ 85028
901 Walnut Hill Drive
Longview, TX 75605
10200 N. 92nd Street Suite 205
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Dr. Kimberly Yeung-Yue has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Kimberly Yeung-Yue has the following 12 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kimberly Yeung-Yue - Posted on June 12th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kimberly Yeung-Yue - Posted on November 1st, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kimberly Yeung-Yue - Posted on August 22nd, 2012
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2018, 2011, 2015, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2011, 2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
19 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Kimberly Yeung-Yue Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kimberly Yeung-Yue's office for more information.
11130 N. Tatum Boulevard Suite 100 Phoenix, AZ : (602) 494-1817
901 Walnut Hill Drive Longview, TX : (602) 494-1817
10200 N. 92nd Street Suite 205 Scottsdale, AZ : (602) 494-1817
4400 North 32nd Street Suite 140 Phoenix, AZ : (602) 494-1817
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kimberly Yeung-Yue is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.