Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly A Yeung-Yue
Dr. Kimberly A Yeung-Yue, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ, with another office in Scottsdale, AZ. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Yeung-Yue is affiliated with Chandler Regional Medical Center and Tempe St Lukes Hospital. Dr. Yeung-Yue has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberly A Yeung-Yue has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Basal Cell
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
Showing 5 of 15
Dr Yeung-Yue took time to determine the cause of my skin condition, ran tests to confirm, provided results of tests and solutions. I have been to 3 other dermatologists, and they could not resolve the issue. Excellent personality, takes time to answer questions, Highly Recommended.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014, 2015, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2015, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Yeung-Yue is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Kimberly A Yeung-Yue accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kimberly A Yeung-Yue is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.