Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Kimberly A Zobal has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kimberly A Zobal has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Kimberly A Zobal has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Kimberly A Zobal is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I had the worst experience with the front desk lady, Julie. When a mix up with my insurance happened the day of my appointment she became very defensive and unhelpful. I showed up 25 mins before my appt (appt made 3 days earlier, insurance not verified athat that time) she attempted to verify my insurance. She claimed they were not covered however my husbands system showedoes they were. After her telling me she couldn't help me I caked from my car. Insurance then conferenced her in to inform her I was in fact covered. I walked back in, it was now 10 mins past my appointment and she refused to have me seen telling me, "I have appt behind you". So you send away a patient who's been here 30 mins for patients who might show up later?!?! She was beyond unhelpful and I left in tears. I have never dealt with people like this! Very rude and unaccomodating.
Dr. Zobal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Conroe Medical Education Foundation
Dr. Kimberly A Zobal accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana Houston HMOx
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kimberly A Zobal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montgomery, TX.