Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kimberly Jacobsen has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
8 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
Saint Louis University Med Ctr
Dr. Kimberly Jacobsen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSt Louis University Hospital, 3635 Vista Ave, Saint Louis, MO
Dr. Kimberly Jacobsen is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.