Kimbra Bell Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Kimbra Bell?

easy to talk to

Posted on September 30th, 2014

Dr Bell has been my doctor for years and i always look forward to seeing her. he listens, she cares and she understands what i am going through by using real life examples that she has. She is very straight forward and I am always comfortable talking to her about my health issues.

Will not go back.

Posted on March 3rd, 2014

At mi firs appoinment, she just rush me out of the office, like she had better things to do. My follow appoinment, I was told to come in one hour earlier because of a cancellation they had a new slot. The Doctor did not see me until half an hour after my first schedule time. So i miss one hour of work for nothing. Needless to say, I found another doctor after this.

Patient

Posted on August 5th, 2013

I've been with Dr. Bell for a long time. She's very personable and in tune to your needs. She good! She cares!

Posted on May 3rd, 2013

Terrible experience. Will not be back again.

Apathetic

Posted on March 28th, 2013

Dr. Bell seemed aloof at the start of my appointment, but warmed up toward the end as I explained my concerns and symptoms. She did seem a bit disconnected. I hope she turns out to be a good doctor, but will have to have more interaction to determine whether I would like to continue to see her as a primary physician.

Mrs

Posted on March 25th, 2013

First time patient!! I was asked to come fifteen minutes ahead of my appointment, to prepare paper work that takes about five minutes to complete. After arriving at the suggested time I waited a half hour to be seen. I have a lot of dr appointments so promptness is very important to me. I would describe Dr. Bell's bedside manner as lethargic. She seemed to have no knowledge of my chronic diagnosis, and also appeared uninterested. I felt like I had to explain/beg for referrals to specialist. Thank God I have a PPO!! Needless to say I won't be back.

Simply the BEST!!!!

Posted on February 3rd, 2013

Dr. Bell is the best doctor that I've ever had. She is very personable and she listen to my concerns. She's very good with running blood work to get to the root of your problem. She's also good with referring her patients to specialists if need be. I enjoy my visits with her because she's extremely pleasant.. I don't know why she has bad reviews on this site maybe those people are just mad at life. LOL

Posted on March 5th, 2012

I haven't had my annual checkup this year as of yet. But I love Dr. Bell and I've recommended her to several family and friends. She's very polite and listens to every word that comes out of your mouth. To me she's an excellent doctor and I've been searching for years to find someone like her..

responive

Posted on July 13th, 2011

I am a patient- first time visit, very impressed with her thoroughness, and attention to detail, very focused. She is very professional. As i read the reviews here seems she has taken effective corrective action.

Posted on March 26th, 2011

hi dr.bell i am one of patients and she is a great doctor

Posted on March 24th, 2011

Dr Bell is an excellent doctor and I highly recommend her to anyone seeking a top notch doctor in the Chicago area. She takes the time to listen to what your problem is and she is spot on with her diagnoses. She is also very proactive in your care by running various labs to catch problems before they become a problem.

Incompetent