Dr. Kimiko M Snider Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimiko M Snider?

Very carying

I've been going to Dr, Snider for 10+ years. I don't even remember when I first went to her. I absolutely love her. She is attentive and always takes her time with me. When I was living in Las Vegas I would come to her and now that I'm in the South Bay I drive to see her as well. I've tried other doctor's and no one can compare. She and her staff are fantastic in everyway: caring, supportive, take their time, my wait time is less than 10 minutes, I always get a call back in a timely fashion. I can't speak highly enough of her and the staff.

Outstanding Doctor!

Dr. Snider is very thorough in examining her patients. She has a great "bedside" manner.

Best doctor I have in Newport Beach

Absolutely the best doctor I have had! Superior bedside manner, very caring, spends as much time as needed. Highly recommended!

Dr. Snider excels in all rating criteria, I feel very well cared for. Dr. Snider spends ample time with me and ensures I am comfortable with answers to all my questions. Thank you!

Will have to try her again...

Dr. Synder was nice but I felt somewhat rushed in our initial first visit, but I'm going to try her again as she came recommended to me. Her office staff wasn't very friendly and messed up my paperwork which was utterly frusturating.

Compassionate and Caring Doctor

Easy to talk to. Takes her time and listens. Really cares about what you have to say. Wonderful!!!

Thoughtul and caring doctor

Dr. Snider has been my doctor for over two years and I have found her to be a really good internist. I use her as my "go to" doctor for all my health care and like her thorough and conscientious manner of practice. I highly recommend her.

Great listening skill, very much look to a long term relationship with Dr. Snider as my primary care Dr.