Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kimitaka Saito has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 4 of 4
After moving from Memphis to Marked Tree, my family needed a new doctor. Both my 5-year-old and I have been treated by Dr. Saito. Almost all of these times have been very short notice, but still I received an appointment the same day. The wait times are always incredibly short and care is top notch.
Dr. Saito is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Kimitaka Saito accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKimitaka Saito Md, 2803 Martinbrook Dr, Jonesboro, AR
Dr. Kimitaka Saito is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jonesboro, AR.