Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimmie Ng
Dr. Kimmie Ng, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ng is affiliated with Brigham And Womens Faulkner Hospital and Emerson Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimmie Ng has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kimmie Ng has the following 11 expertise
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplant
Dr. Kimmie Ng has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
Dr Ng kept my husband alive with a good quality of life after we discovered his condition was terminal. I cannot say enough about her and her colleagues at Dana Farber. In addition to being an astute practitioner of her craft, she is a caring human being who looks you in the eye and tells you the truth. What more can anyone ask for when you are dealing with cancer?
Dr. Ng is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Kimmie Ng accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kimmie Ng is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.