Dr. Kimmie Ng Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimmie Ng?

Posted on September 5th, 2012

Dr Ng kept my husband alive with a good quality of life after we discovered his condition was terminal. I cannot say enough about her and her colleagues at Dana Farber. In addition to being an astute practitioner of her craft, she is a caring human being who looks you in the eye and tells you the truth. What more can anyone ask for when you are dealing with cancer?

Excellent ,knowledgeable, and caring

Posted on September 26th, 2011

I saw Dr. Ng for a second opinion. I found her to be very knowledgable, thorough, and easy to talk to. After reviewing my records and meeting, she grasped the situation and arranged an appointment with a surgeon for the very next day. I was very pleased with her approach and follow up.

Metastatic Melanoma