Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimon Violaris
Dr. Kimon Violaris, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Violaris is affiliated with New York Presbyterian / Westchester, New York Harbor Healthcare System and Brooklyn University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kimon Violaris has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Premature Infant
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Violaris is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New York Presbyterian / Westchester
New York Harbor Healthcare System
Brooklyn University Hospital
New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Victory Memorial Hospital
New York-Presbyterian Hospital / Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Holy Name Hospital
Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Centrastate Medical Center
New York Presbyterian Hospital Columbia Presbyterian Ctr
Presbyterian Hospital Acu
40 Years Experience
Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College
Graduated in 1973
St Vincents Hospital
Dr. Kimon Violaris accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions3959 Broadway, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kimon Violaris in this video.
Dr. Kimon Violaris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.