Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimphuong P Truong
Dr. Kimphuong P Truong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, TX. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Truong is affiliated with University Medical Center Brackenridge, Seton Medical Center Austin and Seton Shoal Creek Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimphuong P Truong has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
The only thing that I do not like about Dr. Truong is that she has moved to Anderson Mill which is a long way from where I am now living and is not easily accessible on public transportation. With the gas prices the way they are I hate having to make an appointment but I refuse to change Doctors. It took me all these years to find her.
Dr. Truong is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Virginia Commonwealth University Health System
Dr. Kimphuong P Truong accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAustin Regional Clinic, 10401 Anderson Mill Rd Ste 110B, Austin, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kimphuong P Truong in this video.
Dr. Kimphuong P Truong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.