Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kin-Sing Au
Dr. Kin-Sing Au, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Leesburg, VA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Radiation Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Au is affiliated with Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne, Reston Town Center Pediatrics and Inova Alexandria Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kin-Sing Au has the following 2 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment for a specific patient. Radiation oncologists are in charge of determining the correct dose of radiation to be used in treatments like radiotherapy and chemotherapy, as well as the appropriate amount of time that radiation should be administered in order to maximize the therapeutic benefits.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Au is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
Reston Town Center Pediatrics
Inova Alexandria Hospital
Inova Loudoun Hospital
Inova Loudoun Hospital, Landsdowne Campus
32 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Kin-Sing Au accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions44035 Riverside Pkwy, Leesburg, VA
Dr. Kin-Sing Au is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leesburg, VA.