Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kin W Lui has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
Showing 5 of 12
This office was referring by one of my trust doctor, when I went to their office for the first appointment, I seen the front desk staff treat very rudely to the other patience, when it comes to my turn I tried to talk to her as nice as I can but still facing the rudely response, so I cancel my appointment at the spot, and alert patience stay away from this office if u looking for respect and professional service..
His staff is excessively rude. They will make you wait even if there is nobody else there. They will ask you to show them your money (copay) first, then let you wait hours for your appointment. Of course doctors need to be paid, but with this doctor it clearly is all about the money. You can tell by the way the office is set up. The doctor himself is overly cavalier and condescending. Expect to wait for hours and hours beyond your appointment time, whether it is for an office visit or for a SCHEDULED surgery. Patients seem expendable to him. ABSOLUTELY DO NOT RECOMMEND.
Dr. Lui is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Beth Israel Medical Center
Dr. Kin W Lui accepts the following insurance providers.
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKin W Lui Md, 139 Centre St Ste 738, New York, NY
Dr. Kin W Lui is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.