Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Kevin K Anbari has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Kevin K Anbari has the following 16 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Dr. Kevin K Anbari has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 82
I called to make an appointment for my knee with this dr, When I called they asked if I had surgery on the knee and I said yes over 15 yrs ago for a torn cartilage. They said they had to talk to the dr first before they would make an appointment with me. The office called back 2 days later to get more info. They said they wouldn't let me make an appointment because I'm on the heavy side. They said he wouldn't operate on me because of my weight. They told me to go somewhere else.
Dr. Anbari did an excellent job on my total hip replacement. He guided me from the initial visit to recovery on all the aspects my hip replacement. I was out of the hospital on the same day as surgery and was walking with a cane two days later. The following week I was walking on my own and have been "pain free" since the operation. I am back to almost all of my physical activities and look forward to skiing next season. Thank you Dr. Anbari. I would highly recommend Dr Anbari
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
18 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Kevin K Anbari accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOaa Orthopedic Specialists, 250 Cetronia Rd Ste 303, Allentown, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kevin K Anbari, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Allentown, PA, in this video.
Dr. Kevin K Anbari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.