Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kingsley E Agbeyegbe has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kingsley E Agbeyegbe has the following 10 expertise
- Cholesterol Management
- Weight Loss
- Thyroid Diseases
Dr. Kingsley E Agbeyegbe has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kingsley E Agbeyegbe is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
He is caring and personable. He answers all questions and makes certain you are aware of what is best for you even in your uncertainty. He never gives up on you and is knowledgeable of any additional resources that may be beneficial to you in achieving and maintain optimum health fitness in our busy world.
It was not difficult scheduling an appointment, Dr's friendly staff fitted me in and I did not have a very long wait time.The Doctor took the time to listen to my complaints, and his treatment was spot on. He explained what he was doing.I am glad I finally found a good and caring doctor that I can rely on.
Lincoln Medical And Mental Health Center
Dr. Kingsley E Agbeyegbe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKingsley E Agbeyegbe Md, 1151 Cleveland Ave Ste C, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Kingsley E Agbeyegbe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.