Dr. Kingsley N Asumugha Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kingsley N Asumugha?

Needs major improvement

Staff have horrible attitudes. They don't know what your visit is for and will ask why you're here. When you show up on time to your appointment you have to wait outside because they keep the doors locked and never open on time.

Great Dr would recommend to all, he's caring and does all he can to make sure your taken care of .

The wait is too long, And the staff is very rude.

The doctor is really good. But the staff is rude and i have to wait 1 hour plus just to be seen by him.

Not the OB/GYN you want if you are miscarrying or having pelvic pain

I hated going to Dr. Asumugha. He was always rude and treated me like a # or check rather than a caring doctor. After he diagnosed me with a RUPTURED OVARIAN CYST he did nothing else. No follow up and no pain medication. He has so many people that go to him on government insurance that he treats even insured patients the same. The staff was always losing my information and was never good with keeping up with appointments. The wait was almost always over 2 hours and the billing was ridiculous.

Disappointed

I came to Asumugha due to the overwhelmingly good online reviews, but was quite frankly disappointed in what I got. The office staff was great, and wait times were better than average, but the doctor himself was very impersonal and seemed to me to be below par for a gyno. I rarely ever saw him for more than a few minutes, he could not operate an ultrasound machine(he looked like a small child desperately mashing complicated buttons to no avail), and refused to examine me for dilation at week 38 of my pregnancy because he told me my contractions were probably "just cramps." Of course, I was at 5cm in active labor only a few days later. Would not recommend and will not be going back.

Fantastic!

I have been with Dr. Asumugha for 6 years now...he helped deliver my first and second child. I have high risk pregnancies (diabetes) and he took such good care of me. Both of my children are healthy and that is thanks to Dr. Asumugha! Thank you so much!

I was completely put at ease by Dr. Asumugha. He took his time to answer all my questions. I have never had a doctor listen intently to all my complaints. His bedside manners are excellent. He did not rush me. His staff was friendly and courteous. I have recommended him to my mother, daughters, sisters and female friends. Thank you Dr. Asumugha for being such a caring doctor. We need more doctors like you.