Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kingsley U Okoroafor has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Failure
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Chest Pain
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Heart Block
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Shortness of Breath
- Heart Diseases
- Exercise Stress Test
- High Blood Pressure
Showing 5 of 7
I waited in the hospital waiting room for an update until after 5 pm. The patient relations rep told me to go to my husband's room and Dr Okorafor would be by after he finished his notes. I waited until 11 pm without seeing this doctor. Dr Okoroafor would not even take the time to inform me what he found. After calling the patient relations rep at home after 11 pm. He immediately had the hospital call the doctor to have him phone me with my husband's condition. This man who calls hisself a doctor wouldn't even call. The next morning another doctor from his practice came by at 8 am to inform us that my husband would have to have another operation because this idiot wasn't authorized to perform the procedure.
19 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Kingsley U Okoroafor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPremier Cardiovascular Center Pa, 1207 Walter Reed Rd, Fayetteville, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kingsley U Okoroafor in this video.
Dr. Kingsley U Okoroafor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.