Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kingsley O Oraedu
Dr. Kingsley O Oraedu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Germantown, TN, with another office in Memphis, TN. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Oraedu is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital For Women. Dr. Oraedu has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kingsley O Oraedu has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Kingsley O Oraedu has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
Dr. Kingsley O Oraedu is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 53
Love this Doctor's office, the only dislike would be that he is so fast when he comes in the room; feels as if I'm being rushed. I also don't like that he doesn't remember you, its like even after the 4th visit he still doesn't remember your face. I absolutely love his nurse practitioner, she's kind, understanding and patient.
I have never had a Doctor to never remember the patient name and background,he is a awful doctor,I have three more weeks till I have ny first child and I have to expierence it with him and his ghetto staff.After I deliver I will no longer use his service which is poor.And not to mention he is nonchalant and he is not gentle at all
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Oraedu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Lagos
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Kingsley O Oraedu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Memphis PPOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kingsley O Oraedu in this video.
Dr. Kingsley O Oraedu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Germantown, TN.