Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kinjal U Shah has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 6
I agree with the previous patient. This doctor is rude and arrogant and isn't looking out for the patients best interests by listening to them. She basically saw me for a matter of 20 minutes and was changing all my medications that had been working just fine. She tells me if I don't like it I should see a specialist in that field. I'm sure if the insurance companies knew about this they wouldn't be too happy considering that they have to pay for her visit and another doctors. She won't even listen to you when you say a drug isn't working for you and you want to go back to what you previously had. She must be getting kickbacks from pharmaceutical companies because she has one drug in mind to give you and she won't even budge. All I can say is she is out of medical school and thinks she is Queen. Maybe you missed a class or two and need to go back and find out home to treat patients.Get off your pedestal and start listening and caring because that is what a doctor is all about. I would suggest people stay away from her.
This doctor is now in Bolingbrook IL. I just had the worse medical experience in 40 years. She spent 5 minutes with me and started making major decisions about my care without understanding a chronic urology issue. She talked down to me, has no bedside manner and was rude. I've never experienced anything like it. Very disappointing!
NCQA Diabetes Recognition Program
NCQA developed the Diabetes Recognition Program (DRP) to provide clinicians with tools to support the delivery and recognition of consistent high quality care. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to their patients with diabetes.
Bridges to Excellence: Diabetes Care Recognition Program
Millions of Americans have some form of diabetes, and millions more cases are undiagnosed. To encourage more effective treatment and management, Bridges To Excellence® worked with diabetes experts to develop
11 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Kinjal U Shah accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEdwards Medical Group, 130 N Weber Rd Ste 100, Bolingbrook, IL
Dr. Kinjal U Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bolingbrook, IL.