Have you seen Dr. Kinzie A Norris?

Review

My family and friends are very happy to have someone who specializes in women's breast health here in Norfolk, instead of driving 2 hours away for substandard care by someone who barely speaks my language. I've had breast cancer surgery in Omaha before Dr. Norris was here. Most recently I had the same type of surgery but luckily this time I could do it in Norfolk! I will always choose Dr. Norris in Norfolk for her kindness and expertise. Outstanding care!

MOMS ADVOCATE

MY MOM WAS RECENTLY DIAGNOSED WITH DCIS BREAST CANCER, HER PCP RECCOMENDED DR NORRIS, AND WE ARE SO HAPPY HE DID. I AM AN RN AND VERY AWARE OF THE IMPORTANCE OF CHOOSING YOUR DR WISELY. I LIVE OUT OF STATE AND WAS VERY CONCERNED ABOUT MY MOMS DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT. I AM VERY PLEASED TO RECCOMEND DR NORRIS WHOLE HEARTEDLY, SHE WAS THOROUGH, CARING AND TOOK HER TIME WITH US AT THE INITIAL CONSULT (2 1/2 HOURS). THERE WAS NO PRESSURE, JUST CONCERN AND RESPECT FOR MY MOMS WISHES. SHE HAD A LUMPECTOMY AT OUT PT SURGERY, AND ALL WENT WELL. I RECCOMEND DR NORRIS AND THE WHOLE BREAST CENTER TEAM HIGHLY!

Great experience

Dr. Norris listens to your concerns, never talks down to you like a lot of the male doctors I’ve dealt with in the past! ,And ultimately makes sure that you get through your cancer struggle (if applicable) with you every step of the way.

Happy

Very, very pleased with my care while under Dr. Norris.

Great!!!!

She gave me so many more options than I had when I saw just a general surgeon. If you have any breast issues or concerns I'd see doctor Norris and don't waste time with anyone else!

Excellent Care

Dr. Norris was very thorough, knowledgeable and very helpful through my whole process. She diagnosed and operated on me. Very, very pleased with results! Highly recommended.

Dr. Kinzie A Norris is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Norfolk, NE.

Dr. Kinzie A Norris Is this you?