Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sarcoidosis Facts about sarcoidosis, including causes, symptoms, and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kip Kemple
Dr. Kip Kemple, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology. Dr. Kemple is affiliated with Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr, Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr and Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr. Dr. Kemple has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kip Kemple has the following 1 specialty
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
Dr. Kip Kemple has the following 8 expertise
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Dr. Kip Kemple has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
I've seen him for my fibromyalgia/CFIDS for 20 years. A truly great doctor who kept me from having unnecessary surgeries and tests. Definitely see him.
I went to Dr. Kemple who works with Patients that have Fibromyalia, Chronic Myofascial Pain and several other problems that go along my condition. I like him because he is great in managing my pain, He is very knowledgable and his staff are the best I have ever worked if, especially the front office people and his assistants. I have been seing him for 5 years and he has been so great with mel. He is a Rheumatologist who sees other people besides but mostly Fibro patients, He does studies and always on the cutting edge of my disease
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Kemple is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
41 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University
Graduated in 1972
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2230 NW Pettygrove St, Portland, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kip Kemple in this video.
Dr. Kip Kemple is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.