Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kipley J Siggard has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Kipley J Siggard has the following 17 expertise
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Wrist Injury
Dr. Kipley J Siggard is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Man handled my teenage daughter's broken hand, did not communicate before attempting to even handle her hand and squeeze the fracture point while re-splinting, talked over us, did not want to answer questions without getting offended (This was the 1st visit). 2nd visit, and last visit... because we were inquiring why they needed to remove the splint to take an x-ray (which he said wasn't necessary at the 1st visit) He got irate, and stated "Oh, the splint is coming off!" With no answer to our question, no listening....proceeded to grab his scissors reached and tried to grab her hand and forcefully try to cut off her splint. You see...after Dr. Siggard re-splinted her at the 1st appt. (which was a pretty decent fracture and needed alignment at the E.R. on the date of the injury) she had been feeling bone movement in her hand at the fracture point when she moved her arm, bent her arm, anything. He tried to grab her hand more than twice by the way. Continued to talk over us, would not listen to what we were trying to explain to him, then threatened that we can go somewhere else... then got in my teenage daughter's face and yelled at her trying to defend his poor splinting job. Which was nowhere near 70 degrees flexion, which is what is standard for a boxer's fracture, it wasn't even barely 25 degrees flexion!! Then because my daughter stood up for herself and defended herself verbally and vocally, he told her to go see a psychiatrist, and stormed out of the room. My daughter was in extreme pain and no compassion whatsoever was shown to her. And now, her view of medical doctors have been ruined. I have never in my life, been to a more unprofessional, inappropriate, rude, uncompassionate Doctor's office.
He repaired my left shoulder, from an old dislocation and rotator cuff injury. Later he fixed an overextended elbow. Still good going on 20 years later, don't remember the exact date. Has been my friend for a long time. Thanks for saving my quality of life and being such a great person. Hope the fish fight to get on your hook Dr. Siggard--- The Best there is for Orthopedic work.
Dr. Siggard repaired my severely broken ankle in 1990. He gave me a 90% chance of being able to return to sports at the level I had been playing. Within a year of the operation, I was back at 100%. Then he performed my carpel tunnel surgery in 2008. I was worried about being away from my job for weeks. I read and saw pictures about scaring and was quite nervous. Again, he exceeded my expectations. I was back to work in a week and there are no scars to be seen. I could not give a greater recommendation.
34 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Kipley J Siggard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Multiplan PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kipley J Siggard in this video.
Dr. Kipley J Siggard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coupeville, WA.