The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kipton J Lundquist has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Kipton J Lundquist has the following 6 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
- Hair Restoration
Showing 2 of 2
I had Dr. Lundquist perform a nose job along with back and lower stomach liposuction 12 years ago. He did a HORRIBLE job!!!! My nose is so uneven it's pathetic! The liposuction is also so uneven. I have a line that goes across my stomach where he sucked out fat and left fat on each side. It doesn't even looked like any fat was taken out of my back. I was so unhappy with his work that I had him re-do both the nose and liposuction only to have it look no different. I asked if he even did anything to correct his mistake and he acted offended. I've had to live with this uneven nose which is hideous! I'm so embarrassed but can't afford to have either procedure done again. Dr. Lundquist has no business performing plastic surgery. My nose and stomach looked way better before he touched it. DO NOT have this man touch your body!!!! He's a disgrace to cosmetic surgery.....
Dr. Lundquist is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1973
Hennepin County Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLundquist Llc, 5933 Tamarac Ave, Minneapolis, MN
Dr. Kipton J Lundquist is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.