Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kiran C Bhatia has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I was fortunate enough to get Dr. Bhatia on some visits for my pregnancy and stuck with her. She is very professional but also has a great bedside manner. She delivered my last two babies and was absolutely wonderful. Even made me chuckle a few times when she said I made her run. Lol highly recommend!
If I could give negative stars I would! She was awful. I was referred to her by a friend. I went to her with a documented history of infertility and endometriosis. She did a laproscopy on me and told my husband she found nothing. When I went to my follow up appointment a week later and she told me I had a uterine fibroid the size of a small grapefruit and that she wanted to treat it with the birth control pill for a year. I immediately switched doctors and a month later I was having a hysterectomy. I have since been pain free and loving life!
At First she was great. Seemed very kind and listened to me and got the visit over quick. But Later on in my pregnancy when I began to have bleeding she did not seemed concerned about my questions. This really hurt. She gave unprofessional explanations when we talked about my birth plan and didn't seem at all worried about my bleeding. She always made me feel like she was in a hurry.
Dr. Bhatia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Lady Hardinge Medical College
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Kiran C Bhatia accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsPreferred Surgical Care, 7370 Turfway Rd Ste 390, Florence, KY
Dr. Kiran C Bhatia is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Florence, KY.