Dr. Kiran C Bhatia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kiran C Bhatia?

Very satisfied

I was fortunate enough to get Dr. Bhatia on some visits for my pregnancy and stuck with her. She is very professional but also has a great bedside manner. She delivered my last two babies and was absolutely wonderful. Even made me chuckle a few times when she said I made her run. Lol highly recommend!

The office staff was very short with their comments/responses...like I really was a burden. I did not feel welcomed at all.

Horrible doctor - don't waste your time - go to Dr. David Schwartz

If I could give negative stars I would! She was awful. I was referred to her by a friend. I went to her with a documented history of infertility and endometriosis. She did a laproscopy on me and told my husband she found nothing. When I went to my follow up appointment a week later and she told me I had a uterine fibroid the size of a small grapefruit and that she wanted to treat it with the birth control pill for a year. I immediately switched doctors and a month later I was having a hysterectomy. I have since been pain free and loving life!

Not what I hoped for

At First she was great. Seemed very kind and listened to me and got the visit over quick. But Later on in my pregnancy when I began to have bleeding she did not seemed concerned about my questions. This really hurt. She gave unprofessional explanations when we talked about my birth plan and didn't seem at all worried about my bleeding. She always made me feel like she was in a hurry.

Very gentle

I was careful in selecting my gyn. I want my visits to be quick and painless and Dr. Bhatia is just that. She was very gentle and very quick with my yearly pap. She will sit and discuss anything with you and listens to me. I will not go elsewhere.

Very Caring Doctor

Dr. Bhatia is a wonderful doctor. She took the time to listen to all of my concerns and addressed each of them. She made me feel like I mattered, and together we choose a strategy to deal with my medical issues.