Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Kiran Kanadia has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 2 of 6
Dr Kanadia is the best!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kiran Kanadia - Posted on September 4th, 2011
Dr Kanadia is a GREAT DOCTOR!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kiran Kanadia - Posted on September 27th, 2009
Dr Kanadia has been my children's doctor for 9 years. Two out of three of them have complicated health issues. Not only has he been a GREAT Doctor, he's a very caring and compassionate person! My whole family loves him!
Dr. Kanadia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical Center Of Lewisville
35 Years Experience
Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur
Graduated in 1978
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions3101 Churchill Dr, Flower Mound, TX
Dr. Kiran Kanadia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flower Mound, TX.