Dr. Kiran K Nangrani Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Kiran K Nangrani?

Dr Nanigrani

I hate this doctor I got pregnant with my son in 2012 and she was nice at the beginning. Our plan was to do a vback so she was cool with it my due date was on her birthday. So when I got close to my due date she was like I'm going to have to do a csection if the baby doesn't come here by my birthday. So my husband got mad and said were going to wait for the baby and let the baby come when ever the baby is ready she got mad. She made an appointment for an sonogram to another hospital and they told me the baby's cord was wrapped on his neck.. I was on 38 weeks that time.. I got really scared so they made me an appointment a week after to do another sonogram and told me the baby didn't have fluid it was 1% normally is 14% and the baby might die and I need to go have a emergency csection I was on my 39 weeks : before her birthday: I was crying and so scared so my husband didn't belive them in a way but I was screaming at him telling him to take to the emergency now!!! So we went and dr nanigrani was there and was like are you ready. I worked so hard to have a normal birth so somewhere inside me was like this doctor is liying. So I was like I don't want to have a csection until I get another doctor opinion. She got really mad. I got discharge and went the next day to get my results to see another doctor so while I was on my way dr naigrani called and was like what have you decided the baby's is in danger. I was like I'm on my way to get the results and go see another doctor she kept saying the baby might die and I told her I feel fine and the baby is moving. she was like even tho is moving it doesn't mean is alive ;seriously; so after sleepiness night and so scared I found a doctor an hour away and had a sonogram right away and was like nothing is wrong with the baby the fluid was 14 % I told my story to the doctor and she kept saying I'm sorry you had to go throw that. That's my journey with dr naigrani. We'll never tell any mother to be to go to her she's was a really bad doctor to me.