Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kiran C Raju has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 69
Best Doctor I have ever met. I started my pre-natal visits with him during my 3rd trimester, he took time to educate/prepare me and my husband on what to expect during delivery and offered a tour of the hospital. He's Very accommodating on patients needs and concerns. I have referred 3 friends to him and they are very content with his services for pre/post natal appointments.
I have three children and Iam pregnant with my fourth. Dr. Raju has been by far the best and most accurate Doctor I've been to. He speaks to you in away that makes you feel very comfortable and his knowledge and kindness is very rewarding. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. K Raju to any woman who needs a OB/GYN and if he was also a Family Primary Care Doctor I'd change my whole family to him in a heartbeat. He is that impressive.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2016, 2009, 2012, 2008, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
16 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Dr. Kiran C Raju accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts Granite Premier Choice EPO and PPO
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kiran C Raju is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Lowell, MA.