Have you seen Kiran Patel?

Too notch

The best office staff that I have ever come across. From the moment you walk in the door until the minute you keasve they make you feel like you are the only person in the office. It’s not often you can walk into a doctors office and find yourself laughing with/at the workers.

Best!!!!!

The entire staff was professional. They made me feel that my condition was important to them, everyone from Intake to Dr. Patel

Wonderful Doctor and staff

Besides having epidurals i now get knee injections from Dr Patel, who is not only gentle but comforting. Her staff bent over backwards for me by working to have my insurance company expedite the authorization so I can have the injection before I left for my vacation. I highly recommend Dr. Patel

Dr.s Patel & Kahn are outstanding Doctors as well as the complete staff! Very professional and courteous. Thank you all!!

Always attentive and friendly staff. They take the time to listen and support your individual plan.

Epidural

Same as always professioal and friendly

Tries her very best to help.

I've been a patient of Dr. Patel in the Long Island Office for approximately two years, or close thereto. I'm not an easy case because I have multiple areas of pain. Her assistant physician, and then she listen to an update of the status of my pain, and we discuss whether a procedure (epidural, trigger point, nerve block, etc) will be done that day, and if so, which one. There is a choice as to whether or not to receive anesthesia. I never do except for the one procedure I was warned that I would want to have it even though I generally turn it down. The staff at the desk, in the procedure room, and post procedure room are all very nice and professional.

Family

My visit to Dr Patel and her team is like being with family

The best staff and doctor patel got me out of pain and walking again..

CEO -Talk Smart

I believe he is a great Dr. My experience with him was very well. I find him very professional who does listen and care about his patients needs and does his outmost efforts to improve his patients conditions .

downhill caring

something has changed and the uncaringness of a dr to listen to a patient needing help is unproffesional

Kiran Patel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.

Kiran Patel Is this you?