Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kiranjit K Deol
Dr. Kiranjit K Deol, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plainfield, IL. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Deol is affiliated with University Of Chicago Medicine and Riverside Medical Center Home Infusion. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Kiranjit K Deol has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kiranjit K Deol has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Kiranjit K Deol is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Such a wonderful doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kiranjit K Deol - Posted on October 26th, 2017
Very caring and interested Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kiranjit K Deol - Posted on December 21st, 2016
Spent almost 45 minutes with Dr. Deol today - most exceptional Doctor - first visit. She took a lot of time to get my history, including reviewing an MRI, EEG, and lab work forwarded from another doctor's office. She listened and offered optional treatments (knee pain). As a Senior Citizen, I've seen my share of Doctors, some of whom can't give you more that 7 minutes of office time. Dr. Deol is truly an exception! I've also seen enough Doctors to know that Dr. Deol knows her medicine - she even listened to my carotid arteries - something my cardiologist had never in 5 years until I asked him to this past fall.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kiranjit K Deol - Posted on May 30th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kiranjit K Deol - Posted on December 31st, 2014
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Deol is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
Dr. Kiranjit K Deol Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDREYER MEDICAL CLINIC, 24508 W Village Ctr Dr, Plainfield, IL
Dr. Kiranjit K Deol is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Plainfield, IL.