Dr. Kiranjit Dhillon Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Kiranjit Dhillon?

Great Doctor

Posted on November 1st, 2016

Dr. K. Dhillon is by far the best Doctor I have ever had in my 49 years. She really cares about my health and took the time to find the root cause of my High Blood pressure. She explained to me in detail the best course of action. One time I called her office about a prescription, and she called me back, not a nurse or her office staff. After years of struggling with High Blood pressure I feel I have a Doctor who is getting to the root cause and not just throwing pills at it. I would highly recommend Dr. Dhillon.

Posted on June 16th, 2013

Dr. Dhillion really cares about her patients. I called her office about a problem I was experiencing and she called me back not the nurse. I was pleasantly surprised!

Posted on April 4th, 2013

Dr. Dhillon is a great doctor. She is very caring and understanding and works hard to get the best treatments for her patients.

not a certified kidney transplant specialist

Posted on March 17th, 2013

Dr. Dhillon claims to be a kidney transplant specialist but has no formal training. Kidney transplant specialists need to have atleast one year training and she does not. Being a kidney doctor does not make you a specialist in kidney transplants. My kidney transplant is a life saving blessing and I will only trust a doctor who is trained in this field.

Posted on February 5th, 2012

Wonderful and caring doctor. Highly recommend.

Posted on May 27th, 2010

Dr, Dhillon is, hands down, one of the best doctors I've ever seen in the 40years I've been a urostomate. She actually LISTENS when you talk, and seems genuinely concerned with your health and well being. Further, she did what my own PCP repeatedly failed to do, she figured out the proper medication to keep my blood pressure way down with no adverse side effects. I'd trust her with my life. Oh wait, I already do...

Posted on June 21st, 2015