Dr. Kiranmaye Tiriveedhi Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Kiranmaye Tiriveedhi?

Posted on November 9th, 2017

I saw Dr. Tiriveedhi, earlier this year. She was very professional andprompt. Listen to me with my concerns. Gave me assurance that I was in good hands. Her staff is extremely friendly and appointments were fairly easy to get.

Patient

Posted on July 7th, 2017

I have had for several years an undiagnoised Crohens disease and this is the only Dr. that got it right. She is very caring and has worked me into her schedule any time I am having difficulty or sever problems that I didn't want to go to the emergency room for. She has placed me on a treatment that I take every six weeks to keep my Crohens under control. She first tried a Rx to see if that would help my Crohens and that wasn't covered by my insurance and she gave my the samples from the drug reps to use. That didn't work and she got me on the treatment of Remicade and it has worked after she increased the dosage of my treatment. I take the larges dosage ever give of Remicade. She is very understanding and now my daughter goes to her for her IBS and is under great treatment for her IBS. I highly reccommed her for a dr and everyone should try her, you will be happy you did.

Run quickly! No prescription for repeat hospitalization prevention three weeks and counting..

Posted on July 21st, 2016

Initial visit for severe GI issues, including two hospitalizations, went fairly well. Staff nearly forgot to order/run tests until we were already walking out the door. FIFTEEN days later and we are STILL waiting for a prescription. Insurance didn't cover the first two meds, but insurance provided Dr. a list of accepted prescriptions. My pleas for help: RN (Lisa, Shannon) "we are doing everything we can putting a note in her inbox" and she hung up on me disagreeing that isn't everything.

Neglectful, incompetent, unethical. In it for money and orders expensive tests to inflate her income further that are not necessary

Posted on May 5th, 2016

This Dr. Incorrectly diagnosed me for 4 months and each time I would call and say I was in pain she said it was my IBS and to basically deal with it though as a GI Dr you would think she could get the IBS in control. Finally called her office and said it was getting worse. Instead of ordering the first and cheapest test she had me do expensive tests that she must make money on for a catscan and ultrasound. She advised there was nothing wrong. Called her the following Monday in severe pain and she ordered a stool sample which reflected I had C-Diff, a colon infection she ignored for 4 months while I had been in severe pain. The catscan and ultrasound were very expensive and had to pay out of pocket. She also tested for celiac which was a $34.00 test. She did not ask nor tell me she was doing genetic testing and received a bill for $800 and is a contract exclusion to my insurance as very expensive and not common or customary to order such a expensive test just for celiac. This Dr neglects her patients, does not know what she is doing and in it for the money only. I do believe the more expensive tests she orders the more money she makes. She should not be allowed to practice just own her neglect and ethics alone

Probably won't worry about paying for the follow up

Posted on May 5th, 2016

Possibly the worst Dr I've ever seen. I have a family history of colon cancer, diverticulitis, and my mother had endometriosis. Came in with RUQ pain and other lower bowel symptoms. Does an upper endoscopy, nothing to show. Well, then, without any further testing, I diagnose you with IBS and here's a prescription for a laxative that will cost you $100+, $30 for probiotics that made it harder to go, and the acid reducer my GP put me on. See you in 6 weeks. Doesn't listen to a word you say. Had me diagnosed before I walked in. Always acts like she has some place better to be and talks to me like I'm an idiot even though I'm a nursing student and have quite possibly read more studies than her due to personal interest.

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

Noone likes to get this done although i found the Dr. very pleasant.

Posted on March 22nd, 2017