Have you seen Dr. Kirit A Bhatt?

Microneedding experience

I had Microneedling PRP procedure done 4 weeks ago by Dr. Bhatt. He is an very experience and knowledgeable plastic surgeon. He has a very great bedside manners. The experience of this procedure is amazing. My skin has improved in every way. It’s so smooth. Most of my skin discoloration has gone. I’m going back for 2 more treatments and I cannot wait. I will not trust anyone else to work on my face but Dr. Bhatt.

Amazing Doctor!

I went to see Dr. Bhatt for a tummy tuck after having my third and final child, and he did a fabulous job!!! I am very pleased with the results, and he made my figure look like it did before I had any kids. Dr. Bhatt is a gifted doctor and I highly recommend him to anyone who is thinking about cosmetic surgery.

Excellent Doctor!

I went to see Dr. Bhatt for a tummy tuck after meeting with several plastic surgeons. I was very pleased with his bedside manner and knowledge-- he put me at ease right from the beginning. We discussed my goals and he was able to meet them 100%! I am very happy that I chose Dr. Bhatt as my cosmetic surgeon and I highly recommend him!

"An Answer To My Prayers"

After 5 months and 5 procedures done under anesthesia to try and close a wound, the wound only got bigger and I was starting to feel hopeless and depressed. Luckily, I found a new plastic/wound surgeon, Dr. Bhatt. He was the answer to my prayers. He talked with my husband and I and gave us his opinion on the condition of my wound and how he would treat it. Please note that I said that he talked with us, not down to us or at us. He explained everything simply and clearly, and gave us his prognosis. We never felt rushed, even though he had other patients to see. He treated his patients like he would treat members of his family. I respected him and admired the way he treated people. He is a brilliant man, but unassuming. He made us feel very comfortable and his conservative approach made me feel safe and hopeful in his hands. He is a perfectionist with his work, and so careful with hand washing, sterile fields, etc. He and his staff worked as a team and we were always greeted with a smile and questions could always be asked. I could never thank Dr. Bhatt enough for closing my wound. Because of him, I am able to now live independently. All my friends and family know what I had been through and they know what he did for me, so I am not the only one that tells people, if you want the BEST doctor make an appointment with Dr. Bhatt, they do the same.

One of the Best!

Dr. Bhatt is one of the best doctors I have known.

Dr. Kirit A Bhatt is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Alexandria, VA.