2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kirit K Kothari?

Useless.......

Very poor service its all about money. Icame with skin problems on my back, within two visits doctor even did not check my back ,just gave me cream and another appointment. I am not tell about 10 people on the same time.

Mr. Kothari didn't diagnose my issue at all. Instead he told me I had high blood pressure and to go get blood work done then come back and see him in 3 weeks. I had head lice.....and instead of actually diagnosing me properly I ended up going another 2 weeks b4 I was diagnosed. By then I had a full head of lice. He's all about the $$$. I've never had high blood pressure in my life by the way, it's a scheme of his to get people to come back and spend more money with him! DON'T EVER GO TO THIS DOCTOR FOR ANY REASON!

BEWARE!

This doctor is a prescription pain pill pusher. I went to see him for back pain and without taking an x-ray or even touching me, his first resort was prescription pain meds.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

Read previous reviews, and I don't know what you are all talking about! He is an amazing doctor. I went to him to have a biopsy done, and he injected me to numb the area. I told him i was scared to feel it. So after he injected me he went to see another patient quickly and after 15 minutes he came back and removed the mole. I was so thankful that he waited 15 minutes, as I did not feel anything! He saved my life, because of the diagnosis i was given. He is amazing!!

Staff was fine. The doctor never even looked at me, he was more concerned about my insurance then me. Spent no more then five minutes with me he asked me what I came to see him for and when I told him he informed me I would need a blood test first. When I called for the appt. I told the staff what I was coming in for and they could have told me that. The doctor who never got off his stool or came within five feet of me told me I owed him 125.00 dollars for the visit. REALLY? This guy was going to write me a script for a problem he didn't even know I had.

STAY AWAY!!

This guy is a pill pusher and glorified drug dealer. One look around the waiting room and you will know he is in the business of hooking people on pills and collecting checks from the worker's comp insurance companies!

Scam Dr.

It has been over 10 years since i saw ths man. I just found this web site and see he is conducting business as usual. I went in for severe back pain. Without any xrays, he brought a needle to inject in my back. I told him he was not injecting anything in my back without any explanation of what he thought i had. We were new to the area then and didnt know any other drs, but i knew he was not trustworthy. Please listen to other posts, this man surely is not worthy of being called a dr.

Watch out!

My overall experience was horrible. He insisted I get multiple injections for my pain. I think he was more interested how much he could bill my insurance than treating me. I had 4 visits with him in less than 2 months and was told in order to maintain my medications I have to get cortisone injections at every 2 week visit! While waiting for forever to be seen, I over heard the receptionist, who is his wife, belittling a patient for smoking in front of a waiting room full of patients. So inappropriate! I will not be returning to this doctor ever and would recommend him to no one!

Went in for laser hair removal/ acne treatment. Staff were WONDERFUL. Doctor was a nice guy liked to make jokes :) Results were amazing. It's been 2 years and the hair is GONE on my upper lip and chin :) I've stuck with the recommended skin products and cystic acne is GONE! They explained everything to me that was going to happen, what the side effects would be and how to care for my skin after the treatment. I HIGHLY recommend them :) I tell all of my friends and anyone who asks me about my skin :)

jerk

Dr. Kirit K Kothari is similar to the following 4 Doctors near East Stroudsburg, PA.

Dr. Kirit K Kothari Is this you?