Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kirit V Masrani
Dr. Kirit V Masrani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Olathe, KS, with another office in Kansas City, KS. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Masrani is affiliated with Shawnee Mission Medical Center. Dr. Masrani has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kirit V Masrani has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kirit V Masrani has the following 13 expertise
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Dr. Kirit V Masrani has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kirit V Masrani is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I have been a patient of Dr. Masrani for almost 20 years. He is very caring, conscientious, compassionate, and an excellent doctor. I feel that he saved my life. Without his watchful and excellent care over the years I don't think I would have the quality of life that I have. He's seen me through several crisis. He is has always been available when needed, including a phone call at 3;00 am. He keeps up to date on new techniques, procedures, medications, etc. in order to assure that his patients get the best and most up to date care. He cares for his patients and always has their best interest at heart. He is truly unique and I can't thank him enough for the care he has given to me.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Masrani is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Kirit V Masrani accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kirit V Masrani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olathe, KS.