Dr. Kirit V Masrani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kirit V Masrani?

Excellent Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Masrani for almost 20 years. He is very caring, conscientious, compassionate, and an excellent doctor. I feel that he saved my life. Without his watchful and excellent care over the years I don't think I would have the quality of life that I have. He's seen me through several crisis. He is has always been available when needed, including a phone call at 3;00 am. He keeps up to date on new techniques, procedures, medications, etc. in order to assure that his patients get the best and most up to date care. He cares for his patients and always has their best interest at heart. He is truly unique and I can't thank him enough for the care he has given to me.

Very knowledgeable and friendly. Wonderful bedside manner. Displays genuine concern for my overall health. Takes time to explain everything I want to know. Goes the extra mile.