Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kirit K Patari has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kirit K Patari has the following 9 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Family Planning
Dr. Kirit K Patari has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 20
I was in patari's office for a general check up. I haven't had insurance for a year and was lucky to get an appointment the day after my effective date. I am a type 1 diabetic and was in much need of insulin. As I was going through some general questions about my health, the doctor was extremely rude to me. The ceilings and walls and chairs were extremely old..stains all over the wall. Lack of English. My main reason for my visit was obviously for a prescription for insulin (otherwise a visit to the ER). The second he looked up at me he said you need to find another practitioner. I asked him about other concerns and growth I had and he said "I don't know" about everything. He did not physically examine anything, he had no 8 years of practice as a doctor. Maybe in India but not here! If you like to be treated like a nobody, pay a nice visit over at the 5 star office with Doctor Pitari.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
49 Years Experience
Topiwala National Medical College
Graduated in 1969
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Kirit K Patari accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHealthcare Associates, 77 E Irving Park Rd, Streamwood, IL
Dr. Kirit K Patari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Streamwood, IL.