Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kirit S Patel has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 92
Dr. Kirit Patel. Thank you for all your knowledge, your understanding and all your help throughout my pregnancy. I am amazed and impressed how incredible you and your son Dr. Meghal Patel are! Your staff, your process your direction in difficult situations are shocking. There are no doctors out there that can compare to you both!!! Thank you for everything! If i could tolerate more pregnancies, You guys would be it forever!! lol... Love you all!
Dr. Patel is courteous, professional and is an overall good doctor. However, the office and the office staff is a nightmare. Over a period of 6-8 visits for an after-surgery complication, the average wait was over 2 hours. Even when in visible pain, the staff will not make any accommodation to keep the appointment. They seem to slot in a lot of patients on the same time frame and then make people wait forever to see the doctor. I cannot recommend this practice to anyone.
Dr. Patel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
B J Medical College
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Kirit S Patel accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKirit S Patel Md, 36 Progress St Ste A6, Edison, NJ
Dr. Kirit S Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edison, NJ.