Dr. R K Bohigian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. R K Bohigian?

Very Uncomfortable

I had to wait to see Dr Bohigian for 55min. Finally sat in exam chair waited another 15 min for him to come in the room after the nurse rudly popped her head in & said be right with you. I have never felt more pain in my life, the Dr. put a lighted instrument in my mouth & kept moving it as I was gagging, choking, turning red & could not breath. He must have ignored the horrific sounds I was making & thought I was asleep in the O.R. I will never go to Dr. Bohigian again & hopefully never run into that 2 sec unprofessional nurse either. There are many outstanding, professional capable ENT Drs. in the area. Do your research, read reviews then decide.

horrible.

This was an interesting experience. I had a clogged ear and an infection. I waited 40 minutes to see the nurse. The first nurse I saw was very nice and flushed my ear with water. This was painless. I then went to Dr. Bohigian and I guess he vacuumed my ear? Not once did he tell me what he was doing or what was wrong with my ear. Whatever he did to me was the most painful thing I have ever experienced. It felt like a knife was stabbing my eardrum. During this "vacuum" the machine broke, and I asked him if it was supposed to hurt and he said "umm, yeah", like I was an idiot for even asking. Not once did he warn me of the pain. This was the most weird and barbaric thing I have ever experienced. I will not be returning to see him or Lahey Clinic ever again...

Great Office Visit

This physician does not rush. He used all necessary tools to diagnose me and requested appropriate tests to confirm his diagnosis. In addition, his follow up care is very good. This is why I have chosen him to operate on me.