Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kirk T Ecklund has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I was very pleased with my experience with Dr. Ecklund and his staff. It was slightly difficult to get an appointment, but since he and his office are in such high demand, I can understand why. They are professional, curteous, and extremely helpful. The information they gave during my appointment was explained well and the woman who called me with my biopsy results was extremely kind and answered all of my questions, and there were many. She was very informative and patient. When I returned for my surgery I was very pleased with the treatment I was given. The surgery staff was kind and considerate and again very informative. Dr. Ecklund was wonderful and I was very pleased with my surgery outcome. I will continue to use Valley Dermatology for all of my skin issues!
34 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Kirk T Ecklund accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Humana Choice POS
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kirk T Ecklund in this video.
Dr. Kirk T Ecklund is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yakima, WA.